“Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!”
This is what WordPress.com tells me! Yay! Yes, I’m crazy… On a side note, when I typed WordPress.com the WordPress part was underlined with the little squiggly red line indicating that it’s spelled wrong… Seems like a bad idea on the part of WordPress.com’s spell-checker…
Anyway… Since you’re here, reading this, you apparently want to know more about me… I’m working on that… It’s probably just going to be lists of little things I’ve done that make me happy and things I’ve written for school or otherwise with the very occasional rant. Regardless, you’ll never find any actual names on my blog… Just for safety’s sake. I might even use different names for books and movies and stuff just to confuse you. : )
This is my second attempt at keeping up with a blog… The first was a while ago and most of the thoughts and emotions conveyed there are completely irrelevant to my life now… So, I’m starting over… Something I find happens in life quite a lot.
So, about me:
- I absolutely love the blessing to live (though there was a time when I didn’t show it very well).
- I try my best to give people the benefit of the doubt and take them at their word even if I know that there’s next to no chance that they’re telling the truth. It doesn’t always work so well and sometimes I can be taken as naive and ignorant of the way the world works because of it… That’s fine with me. (So if you lie to me, I’m going to act like I believe it unless it would hurt another person). All in all, I would rather not be lied to or deceived but I think it’s unavoidable.
- It’s seriously hard to make me offended or mad at you for very long or even really annoyed with you… This is sometimes my downfall but I guess I’m insane because that hasn’t changed.
- Despite some things I may say about my twin, he really is one of the most important people in the world to me and I would be lost without him.
- I want to study religion… A lot of people don’t understand why. Neither do I. I’ve been asked how I’m going to eat or pay for insurance and honestly I have no clue but that’s the beauty of it I guess… As long as it’s just myself and no children I’ll just go with the flow… Yes, I can see how you might see this as irresponsible… Yes, I know that there may be times when I don’t know the next time I’ll eat or how long it will take to get over a cold without antibiotics… When I have kids though I’m going to do my best to make sure they have a roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, the ability to read and that above all, they’re able to find joy in life.
- I really really adore it when people I’m around are naturally inclined to randomness. I need more of that.
- My Mom is amazing. She’s home schooled me for some time now by some miraculous gift of sanity from God.
- My sister is wonderful…
- My Dad is pretty cool too. I love every moment I’m able to spend with him. Sometimes that’s only a combined 3 weeks a year but it’s always comforting.
- I may come across as obnoxious in my writing… I really try my best to not sound obnoxious and ego-manic… I truly am sorry if I come across that way… I tend to think that the world revolves around me some time… And that is utterly incorrect and I must be insane because I always end up back at that conclusion for a minute or two before I realize how rude I sound.
I’ve got to go do more school now before youth group… More whenever the heck I can get on here again.