It’s a cute song… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2V2zBTUbU (actual song begins at 1:52).
Day two! I will refrain from talking about my actual life for now and just write about who I am… Or else I’ll never finish the little bit that I actually kind of know about myself.
- I’ve been told I’m very mature for my age… I think I’m mostly just quiet and reserved… Not any more mature than the next kid. I think maturity has way more responsibilities than I myself am personally capable of handling right now… Also, maturity is a matter of perspective… So I guess you can call me mature if you perceive me as mature. I will take it as a compliment. 🙂
- On the other hand, I adore being called a kid by people who are significantly older than me (like 8 or 10 years)… It makes me feel small and somehow safe I guess.
- It bothers me to no end, though, when my friends who are only a couple years older than me treat me like I’m some how a little child compared to them… It’s kind of insulting… Same goes for if I’m in a group of people who are all learning a new talent together and somebody else singles me out as somebody who wouldn’t be able to keep up just because I may not be as naturally as inclined to something as they are.
- If I enjoy something, chances are I’ll keep doing it no matter how terrible I am at it (unless continuing would harm somebody else).
- Speaking of feeling small, I really enjoy it when I feel small (like looking out at the ocean makes you feel).
- I’m not a fan of the spotlight (I seriously don’t need that much attention) but I definitely enjoy acting.
- I love seeing people I love smile.
- I don’t seem to comprehend what people are conveying to me as well with words as I do with facial expressions and hand gestures… I like to think I communicate better with hands and facial expressions than words, as well but I really have no clue.
- High fives have made my day.
- Hugs mean a lot to me (but I probably won’t hug you unless you hug me first or I know you’re the hugging type)…
- Individual hugs from people I don’t typically hug seem to mean even more… Kind of like it kills me if somebody I hug often stops hugging me.
- I wantI’m going to learn how to write with my toes.
- I’m also going to learn how to play a piano accordion.
- Music, in my opinion, is the greatest gift God has given humanity.
Got to get ready to go to bed now.