Obviously, that thing I said I was gonna try NEVER happened. I knew I was going to jinx myself. 😉 Life is busy. I’m busy. I’m pretty much doing a lot of sleeping in my free time and most of my writing pertains to college and scholarships. So here’s a 73 question thingy I saw on Facebook that I thought would be spiffy to do, just in case you’re wanting a dose of being in my brain (and because blog posts are like time capsules… it’s really fun to see what I was thinking when it’s this time 5 years from now). 🙂
1. This gets majorly personal, you ready? BRING IT.
2. Last person you texted? Either Momma or Milady
3. Does he/she mean anything to you? Those two ladies mean THE WORLD to me.
4. Does anything on your body hurt right now? My left lung. Pleurisy stinks, folks.
5. Do you believe love can last forever? Yep. It’s part of that whole faith thing.
6. Do you think anyone’s thinking about you right now? That would be nice if they were, but I’m not quite sure, and it might be egotistical to assume it. There are two people in particular I wish would miss me and I doubt they do unless their attention is brought to it. I miss these two men somethin’ awful.
7. What’s the closest purple thing to you? A Crayon. That makes me happy. 🙂
8. Are you missing anyone right now? Refer to Number 6. I’m missing them and around ten other favorite people. I’m missing memories. I’m missing time with people more than anything. I don’t like missing people. But I would worry if I ever stopped.
9. Do you have any siblings? Yeppy. A Twin and a Goofer.
10. Is there anyone on your mind that shouldn’t be? Yeah, three people. Two of which are of the teenage male persuasion and are actually pretty cool friends of mine. They’d probably think it was creepy if they knew they were on my mind, though. The other is a woman I struggle against hating. Some people say I shouldn’t hate her because she’s not worth it. No, the reason I don’t hate her has nothing to do with her beyond the fact that she’s human. I don’t hate her because the moment someone bothers me to the extent that I hate them, I have lost a part of me that I consider very important.
11. Whats your room looking like right now? Something like a tornado picked up every locker in the 3 local high schools, mixed it around with some of Papaw’s vegetable soup, and then tossed it onto a pile of laundry.
12. If you were given an alcohol test right now would you pass? Yeah. Really? Why is this a question? Silly number 12…
13. Do you swallow gum when you’re done with it? Maaaaybe. Actually, yes. I do. I’m sorry if this offends someone. Actually, no I’m not sorry if this offends someone because who gets offended over swallowing gum?
14. Is there anything bothering you right now? Oh, there’s a ton of things. Mostly that I am easily replaced by someone I love. And that hurts.
15. If you could go back in time and change things would you? Never. Not for the whole wide world.
16. Has any of your friends seen you cry? I was going to immediately put yes, but I actually don’t know. They’ve seen me get close. They’ve seen me cry over chick flicks and happy things and in sympathy… But I’m not sure any friends have ever seen me cry from sorrow. I’m a silent cryer.
17. Have you ever peed while on the phone? Isn’t this kind of personal? But, no. I try to avoid that habit. Kinda weirds me out. My Grandmother on the other hand…
18. Can you remember who you liked this time last year? Without a doubt. The real question: Can he?
19. You never know what you have until you lose it. True or false? True in way. False in others. Sometimes you never realize what you have, even after you lose it. But I think certain things, people in particular, have such a presence that their absence is acutely felt. I try to make it as easy as possible on people in regards to not losing me while maintaining my self worth and making sure they realize I’m not a doormat. It’s a tightrope.
20. Can you read other peoples expressions? Depends entirely on the person.
21. Is there anyone you would do absolutely anything for? Absolutely anything? No. Is there someone that I would die for? Yes. Is there someone I would live for? Yes. Is there someone I would love and let love me? Yes.
22. Who was the last person you talked to in person? Does family count? If not, probably church people.
23. Does bad grammar/spelling annoy you? Yeah, but not enough for me to get mad at someone for it.
24. If your parents don’t like who your dating what would you do? Depends on which parent and who it is. A certain boy is rather unliked by my father (many apologies if you ever happen to read this) because of the fact that he pretty much broke my heart and loved dearly by my Mom. Personally, I know he’s a great guy even though he messes up. So I don’t care what my Dad thinks. My Dad should have been there for me when I fell for the guy. Or when I fell for another one and he called me a lazy waste of skin. If a boy doesn’t call me names, doesn’t act like my father, is compassionate, cares about me, will talk if I want him to, then he’s all right in my book.
25. Red or green grapes? The little bitty purple opossum ones.
26. Do you open up to people easily? Depends on the nature of the person. If they’re muchy, yes.
27. Where did you sleep last night? In a negative space made all right by my Goofer.
28. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? Eh, that’s a toughie. I’ll get back with you when I know.
29. Do you honestly believe good things come to those who wait? Depends on the circumstance. Totally dependent on the circumstance. Sometimes carpe diem is your best friend. Sometimes carpe diem is best utilized by waiting.
30. Do you currently have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Nope.
31. Do you think a lot of people talk badly about you behind your back? I know they have before (refer to lazy waste of skin guy), so I think it’s entirely possible. I don’t care, though. I sincerely hope it’s nobody I love beyond basic human love. I hope I prove them wrong. I hope they find it in their hearts to forgive me if I have wronged them, or to be at peace with me if I haven’t.
32. Do you think tomorrow will be good? Tomorrow’s always good. May not be fantastic, but it’s always good. There’s always a sunrise. There’s always a smile.
33. Will it get better? Define ‘it’. There are some its which I am fairly confident only need time. Some its which I have no clue about, but I pray they will get better. The Life it, that’s a tough one. There will always be better things. There will always be a sunrise. There will always be a smile.
34. Are you the type of person to go home or stay out? If I’m tired, I’ll go home. If the company is easy going and a lot like myself, I’ll stay out almost inevitably if I’m not tired. If the company is more, extreme, or I’m likely to be pressured into something I’m not fond of, I’ll either leave early or take frequent breaks by finding an empty room (yeah, typically a bathroom) or a kitty.
35. Is there someone you wish would just show up at your front door? I could think of a few people I would be overjoyed to randomly see at my door. Though the back one… It’s more familiar. 🙂
36. Will you be in a relationship in the next couple of months? I’m assuming romantic relationship here… Do I have a clue? Considering I’ve remained relationship free for the most part for almost two decades, I don’t see it changing by January. If an opportunity presents itself, I’ll probably take it. But only if it’s someone who’s compassionate, and only if he makes the first move towards an actual relationship. So, again, probably not. 😉 But that’s all right. I’ve been told I’m just picky. Which I don’t think is necessarily a bad thing. I just hope the guys I pay particular attention to realize that they’re no just one of a bunch of others. I would like to find someone who views me in the same light. Someone who see me separately from other girls in his life.
37. Once a cheater always a cheater, true or false? False. Not sure if you can count what I’ve experienced being cheated on, but I don’t think cheaters remain cheaters. It’s particularly dependent on why they cheated in the first place, though.
38. Excited for anything? Life. College. Adventures. Sunrises. Smiles. Hugs.
39. Did you hug/kiss anyone in the last 72 hours? I rarely go more than 12 hours without hugging someone. Kissing is something totally different. It’s happened once. And I’m not all that adverse to it… But I think emotional aspects of physical acts are important, and right now I don’t have anyone to share that emotional/physical attachment with.
40. What where you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. Lots of it.
41. Has anyone told you “You could do so much better” about someone you like? My Dad. But he’s under the impression sometimes that every man I encounter is going to break my heart how he broke my Mom’s. Something which I don’t think I’ve ever found to be true.
42. Anything going on this week? Thanksgiving! I’m thankful for A LOT and Praying for opportunities next year which I missed.
43. Do you like anyone? Romantically or Brotherly? The latter, I like a lot of people. I try to love everybody. The former, there is one young man I would say I ‘like (a lot)’,but I guess right now I’ve kind of moved on. I still think he’s one of the best gentlemen I’ve ever met, and am his friend and open to the possibility of growing closer to him as time progresses, but a relationship isn’t going to work, unless he is totally dedicated and initiates it. And for the next few months, at least, a relationship would be terribly difficult for both of us, anyway. Others I would be interested in maybe if they took the risk on me.
44. How has 2012 been for you? It’s been a roller coaster.
45. When was the last time you really laughed and why? I “really laugh” all the time. Legitimately. I like laughing. I’m a generally happy person. I couldn’t even remember a specific instance.
46. Who was your last hug? My Mom. Prior to that and other family, probably one of my three favorite teenage humans.
47. Do you have a picture of your self kissing someone? I would have to actually make a habit of kissing someone in order for that to happen… So, no, not yet.
48. How’s your heart? Good question. I go for a physical on the 2nd. I’ll let you know then. 😉 It’s broken, but it was put back together by the perpetrator. Now it just needs time. It’s suffering some bruising from a couple other sources, but those issues are being resolved.
49. Do you think girls and guys can be friends with out having feelings for each other? I think it’s certainly possible. There’s always the possibility of physical attraction due primarily to hormones and familiarity without ‘feelings’, though.
50. If you could seek revenge on someone, would you? I don’t do revenge. It hurts.
51. Are you happier now or three months ago? Three months ago… August. Now. August was emotional. I’ve found some stability since then. I wouldn’t say I’m happier, but I’m definitely more level headed.
52. Do you think you’ll be married in ten years? It’s possible. If I’m not in 20 (or in a relationship/no hope of being in one), my actual second plan, should I be so led, is to become a nun.
53. Did you straighten your hair this morning? I never straighten my hair. Curls all the way. If I could have River Song’s hair, I would.
54. Are you going to get hurt sometime soon? It’s always possible, and at this point kind of likely dependent on how well myself and some others play the balance game. But it’s part of life. “Help me learn from where I have been, keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn.” I’ll be all right if I am.
55. Is your hair long enough to put into a ponytail? Yes siree.
56. Do you say sorry first? If I know I have a reason to, otherwise, I ask if I’ve done something wrong and/or forgive.
57. Is there a girl you really can’t stand? There’s a woman. Refer to one of the first questions. But it will be okay. I pray that she rises above the hurt she’s causing so many people right now and that she moves onto something better for herself. I also have no desire to have her in my life.
58. Why aren’t you and your ex still together? Not sure I really have an ex. If I did, it would be because he cheated on me and we need space. But I’m pretty sure we were never actually together. Best laid plans and all.
59. What’s the relationship between you and the last person you texted? Splendiferous.
60. Do you tan? Not really. Maybe a little in the summer.
61. Do you know what you want to do as a career when you get older? I want to serve in spiritual help and education as well as interfaith tolerance and conflict resolution. How I’m gonna do that is beyond me. (Note- I like that this says get older and not grow up)
62. Have you ever been suspended? Hahahahahaha! Suspended from homeschool? That’s a funny idea. If my good two shoes self as been punished in any education related way it’s been having to do more schoolwork.
63. Do you have strange dreams? Sometimes. But they’re dreams. They’re supposed to be that way. I had this really cool one the other night where I was standing at the top of a grassy cliff with some other girl my age and a rusty, crooked trampoline right off the edge. It led down to a few more, all catty corner from each other and rickety looking. Upon looking down to the bottom, I realize they’re all part of this yacht which has been taken over by weeds and there’s people in snazzy clothes in said yacht. My friend kept trying to get me to hop down the trampolines, and I really want to, but I don’t think I ever did. The risk was too high, I suppose. Anyway, it all seemed awfully awesome and symbolic. Not entirely sure what it could symbolize, though.
64. When’s the last time you did the dishes? About 3 days ago and I’ll do them again tomorrow.
65. Are you happy at the moment? I have parts of me which are happy, yes. I am home with my Mom and that gives me peace. There are also parts of me which are deeply saddened. But I am content at the moment.
66. Are you afraid others will judge you when reading your answers? Afraid? No. Do I think they’ll judge me? Most definitely. Even if it’s subliminally. The chances of this being read objectively are really slim.
67. Are you in a good mood right now? Content. At peace. Saddened, yet resting in lasting love.
68. Have you ever been told you have pretty eyes? By my Papaw. One of the best compliments ever. I love my eyes.
69. Is there someone you want to tell something, but you can’t? Hmmmmm… That’s quite the question. Sometimes I wish I could push some sense into my Dad. There’s someone who’s been like a Dad to me at times, who has been distant from me and my family for far too long who I would like to talk to. And I’ll probably write him a letter after the holidays.
70. Last song you sang? Come On Up To The House by Sarah Jarosz
71. Which is harder, telling someone you love them or telling them you don’t? Depends on the person. It is not hard to tell my Dad that I love him, but sometimes I doubt the truthfulness of my own thoughts. It would be impossible to tell my Mom, Twin, Goofer, and bestest friends that I don’t love them.
72. What’s you favorite color? Green, Purple, Blue, anything on a peacock.
73. Would you date someone that’s 18 at the age you are now? <—- Evidence that this was created by someone between the ages of 12 and 15.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink