There’s this picture going around Facebook that talks about how a book should be written where the character falls in love with the reader. I think it’s a wonderful idea. I also feel like it’s what prompted my current “this is what I want right now” string of thoughts… Well, that and being sick and listening to Hunter Hayes. *Enter one of my weird lists*
What I want:
- A man who cares about me and admits it.
- Who wants to make me feel wanted.
- Who would hold me through this really really horrible head cold, even when I tell him not to ’cause he might get sick.
- Someone who will sing to me.
- Who will play random (really danceable) music for me on an instrument, or Youtube, or whatever.
- Who will dance with me.
- Who will let me love him.
- Someone I can trust.
- Who I could kiss and not think twice about it.
- Who communicates with me. About the big stuff and little things like texting/calling/messaging me in the morning.
- Someone who makes time for me. I’m not someone he settles for, or someone he is around when he doesn’t have another option.
I’m proud of myself that I kept it to 11 things…